Release of Phase 2
Phase 1 Sold out
11th Line North just off 15/16th Sideroad East, Oro Medonte, Large Half Acre lots on private Cul-De-Sac. New Model types to come • Paved Road • Quick access to Highway 11 (North & South) • Steps to public school • Close to golf, ski & recreation • Zoning: R1*H • On-street hydro • On-street telephone • School bus zoned
2505 sq.ft | 4 Bed | 2.5 Bath
2005 sq.ft | 3 Bed | 2.5 Bath
Luxury Standard Features
EXTERIOR FINISH SPECIFICATION
1. Quality designer asphalt shingles, as chosen from builders predetermined color packages.
2. Valleys consist of ice & water protection with metal valley flashing.
3. All eaves to have ice and water protections remainder of roof covered with synthetic underlay.
WINDOWS AND DOORS
1. Energy Star Vinyl casement windows with Low-e, Argon filled. As chosen from builders predetermined colour packages.
2. Basement windows to be white vinyl, Low-e thermal sliders with screens (as per plan).
3. Quality Weather Stripping throughout.
4. Paint grade interior extension jambs.
5. Painted steel insulated man doors with automatic closers from garage to house as per plan.
6. All garage doors will be quality, climate resistant steel doors, baked enamel paint with windows.
1. Continuous aluminum vented soffit.
2. 5″ seamless eave trough using hidden fastener.
3. 3″ x 3″ down pipes.
1. Vinyl siding where applicable, colour to be chosen from builders samples.
2. 4”, 8” and 12” stone as per plan with stone sill, colour selected from builders standard samples.
MECHANICAL SYSTEMS SPECIFICATION
- High efficiency forced air furnace with centrally located thermostat.
- Heat Recovery ventilation System.
- DV36 direct vent fireplace with floor to ceiling enclosed drywall.
- Venting to outside for dryer.
- Stainless range hood over stove area vented to exterior.
- Exhaust fans where applicable Location to be determined by builder.
- ABS Drains
- Pex water lines to all locations.
- Two exterior water taps, one in the garage and one at rear of house.
- One submersible sump pump. Location to be determined by builder.
- Rough-in plumbing for dishwasher.
- 40 Gas hot water Purchaser must execute rental agreement with Rental Company chosen by builder.
- Sewage pit installed in the basement for future basement bathroom. R/I only
- Double Stainless Steel under mount Kitchen Sink with faucet.
- Single white laundry tub, as per plan.
- Tubs and shower to have Moen single lever chrome controls.
- 6′ soaker tub in Ensuite and 5′ enamel tub in main Bathroom.
- White energy saving toilets.
- White oval top mount sinks for bathrooms.
- 3 piece basement bathroom rough in. Location to be determined by builder.
- 100 amp service with breaker.
- White Decorah switches and receptacles throughout finished areas.
- Ground fault interrupter protection for all bathroom and powder room outlets.
- Two cable and two phone outlets.
- Electrical front door chime.
- Interior smoke, carbon monoxide, strobe detectors as per building code standards.
- Rough-in electrical for dishwasher and dyer.
- Rough-in central vacuum system dropped to garage.
- Heavy duty wiring and receptacle for stove.
- Electrical outlets for fridge and at counter level for small appliances.
- All wiring in accordance with the Electrical Safety Authority.
INTERIOR FINISHES SPECIFICATION
- R22 batt insulation in exterior walls.
- R60 blown in Attic insulation.
- R20 blanket to basement – ceiling to floor.
- 6 mil poly to all areas of batt and blown insulation.
- ½” Drywall throughout.
- Rounded corners throughout.
- Smooth ceilings in the kitchen, laundry room, and bathrooms.
- California knock down throughout the remainder of the finished areas.
- Two story – Oak veneer stringers, solid oak treads, solid oak handrail with wrought iron pickets – main floor to second Colour to match hardwood flooring selection.
- Bungalow – Open concept oak veneer stringers, Solid soak treads, solid oak handrail with wrought iron pickets – Main floor to basement. Colour to match hardwood flooring selection.
- Bungalow – Closed staircase – Unfinished carpet grade stairs, with poplar wall-mounted hand rail.
- Basement – Basement to garage – Unfinished carpet grade stairs, with poplar wall-mounted hand rail.
- Interior passage doors and closet doors as selected from the builder’s standard One type throughout house.
- 3 ½” MDF Casing and 7” MDF baseboard throughout finished area. To be selected from builders standard samples.
- Lever style door hardware on interior passage doors throughout finished areas.
- Entry grip set with deadbolt on front exterior door.
- Trim and ceiling have one coat of primer and two coats of quality paint.
- All interior walls (In finished areas) have one coat of primer and two coats quality paint.
- Purchaser may choose up to 4 paint colours for the walls. 1 additional colour to be selected for ceiling and trim work.
- Oak treads and handrails are stained and varathaned. Colour to be the same as hardwood floors.
- Custom designed kitchen cabinetry offered in a variety of finishes, styles and colours (from Vendor’s samples)
- Solid surface countertops in kitchen to be selected from Vendor’s standard samples.
- Flush breakfast bars in kitchens, as per plan.
- Double stainless steel undermount sink.
- Single lever faucet.
- Dishwasher space provided; includes electrical and plumbing rough-in for future hook up
- Vanity cabinetry with laminate countertops all bathrooms from builders standard samples.
- Single lever faucet from builders standard samples.
- Top mount porcelain sink from builders standard samples.
- Pedestal sink in powder room if applicable, from builders standard samples.
- Engineered wood floors as per plan.
- Tiles as per plan.
- Carpet as per plan.
- Custom designed, soft close doors and drawers, custom laminate tops.
1875 sq.ft | 3 Bed | 2.5 Bath
1790 sq.ft | 3 Bed | 2.5 Bath
1725 sq.ft | 3 Bed | 2 Bath