10 Custom Estate Homes
Homes on Huge Lots
Starting from mid $950s
Luxury Standard Features
SITE PREPARATION AND FOUNDATION
- Poured concrete foundation wall width 8”, minimum height 8’.
- 6” granular stone beneath basement floor.
- 4” thick poured concrete floor.
- Damp proofing and Drainage layer to perimeter of foundation wall.
- Engineered silent floor system.
- 5/8” Tongue & grooved sub-floor glued and screwed.
- Engineered floor system (as per plan).
- Steel beams.
- Premium grade dry 2×6 plates and studs.
- 7/16 wall sheathing.
- Air barrier house wrap.
- Premium grade dry 2×4 plates and studs.
- Engineered roof trusses to Canadian Standards or better where indicated.
- Conventional roof areas framed with dried premium grade lumber.
- 7/16 roof sheathing.
EXTERIOR FINISH SPECIFICATION
- Quality asphalt shingles, as chosen from builders predetermined colour packages.
- Valleys consist of ice & water protection with metal valley flashing.
- Eaves to have ice and water penetration, remainder of roof covered with synthetic under lay.
WINDOWS AND DOORS
- Energy Star Vinyl casement windows with Low-e, Argon filled. Coloured as per builders predetermined colour packages.
- Basement windows to be white vinyl, Low-e thermal sliders with screens (as per plan).
- Quality Weather Stripping throughout.
- Paint grade interior extension jambs.
- Painted steel insulated man doors with automatic closers from garage to house as per plan, where grade permits.
- All garage doors will be Quality, climate resistant steel 9’ x 8’ insulated doors, baked enamel with windows and openers.
- Continuous aluminum vented soffit.
- 5” seamless eaves trough using hidden fastener.
- 3” x 3” down pipes.
- Maibec Board and Baton wood siding with white trim, colour to be determined by exterior package selected. Maibec Wood Shakes to be provided where plan shows colour to be determined as per exterior package.
- 4”, 8” and 12” stone on front as per plan with stone sill.
MECHANICAL SYSTEMS SPECIFICATION
- High efficiency, forced air gas furnace with centrally located thermostat.
- Heat Recovery Ventilation System.
- DV36 direct vent Napoleon gas fireplace with floor to ceiling enclosure finished in ledger stone, colour to be selected from builders’ standard samples.
- Venting to outside for dryer.
- Stainless steel range hood over stove area vented to exterior.
- Exhaust fans where applicable. Location to be determined by builder.
- Central air conditioning installed. Size to be determined by builder.
- Gas line to BBQ
- Humidifier to be included, will be located on furnace.
- ABS drains.
- Pex water lines to all locations.
- Two exterior water taps, one in the garage and one at rear of house.
- One submersible sump pump. Location to be determined by builder.
- Three-piece bath rough in basement. Location to be determined by builder.
- Rough-in plumbing for dishwasher.
- 40 Gallon gas hot water tank. Purchaser must execute rental agreement with Rental Company chosen by builder.
- Sewage pump. Location to be determined by builder. Rough in only.
- Double Stainless Steel undermount Kitchen Sink with Faucet.
- Master bath with white 5’ soaker acrylic tub with chrome handles and high arc spout complete with a 12” tile surround.
- Frameless glass shower enclosure in ensuite (as per plan), with Chrome lever handle single function showerhead.
- Main bath to have white acrylic tub and tiled with builder’s choice of tiles. Chrome lever handle single function showerhead.
- White energy saving toilets.
- Septic system will be included. Type and location of system to be determined by builder.
- Waterline to fridge.
- Drilled Well In pre-determined location.
- Interior Sprinkler System (Fire suppression).
- 200-amp service with circuit breaker.
- White Decora switches and receptacles throughout finished areas.
- Ground Fault Interrupter (GFI) protection for all bathroom and powder room outlets.
- Four cable and two phone outlets. Location to be determined by builder with consultation of the purchaser.
- Electric front door chime.
- One switch controlled outlet at soffit.
- Interior smoke and carbon monoxide detectors as per building code.
- Rough-in electrical for dishwasher and dryer.
- Rough-in central vacuum system dropped to garage.
- Light fixtures in all finished areas. Location to be determined by builder.
- Heavy duty wiring and receptacle for stove.
- Plug for built in Microwave shelf.
- Electrical outlets for fridge and at counter level for small appliances.
- Coach lights on the exterior, as per plan Colour to be selected from builders’ standard samples.
- All wiring in accordance with the Electrical Safety Authority.
- 4 Exterior pot lights. Location to be determined by builder.
INTERIOR FINISHES SPECIFICATION
- R22 batt insulation in exterior walls.
- R60 blown in Attic insulation.
- R20 blanket to basement – ceiling to floor.
- 6 mil poly to all areas of batt and blown insulation.
- 1/2” Drywall throughout.
- Rounded corners.
- Smooth ceilings throughout.
- Oak veneer stringers, colour to be chosen from builder’s choice samples.
- Open Stairs from main floor to basement shall be Solid oak treads, risers and handrail with Iron pickets from builders’ standard samples.
- Stairs separated by a door at the top of stairs to basement shall be unfinished carpet grade stairs with poplar hand rail.
- Two story buildings shall have Oak treads, risers and handrail with iron pickets from builder standard samples main floor to upper floor.
- Stairs from garage to main floor entry and to basement to be unfinished carpet grade stairs with poplar hand rail.
- Interior passage doors and closet doors as selected from the builder’s choice samples. One type throughout house.
- 3 ½” MDF casing and 7 ¼” MDF baseboard throughout finished areas.
- Lever style door hardware on interior passage doors throughout finished areas.
- Entry grip set with deadbolt on front exterior door.
- Trim and ceiling have one coat of primer and two coats of quality cloud white paint.
- All interior walls (in finished areas) have one coat of primer and two coats of quality paint.
- Purchaser may choose up to 4 paint colours, paint to be flat in finish.
- Oak treads and handrails are stained and varathaned. Colour to be stained to match hardwood floors.
ALL MILLWORK TO INCLUDE:
- Custom design service with 25 years of expertise to help with all choices and wish list.
- All finishes are 8 coats Italian polyurethane.
- All stains are hand wipe application.
- Custom designed kitchen cabinetry offered in a variety of finishes, styles and colors (from Vendor’s samples)
- Extended height upper cabinets in kitchen with standard crown molding from Vendor’s samples.
- Solid surface countertops in kitchen to be selected from Vendor’s standard samples.
- Flush breakfast bars in kitchens, as per plan.
- Double stainless steel undermount sink.
- Single lever faucet.
- Dishwasher space provided; includes electrical and plumbing rough-in for future hook up
- Under cabinet exhaust hood fan (White) over stove area, vented to exterior
- Vanity cabinetry with solid surfaces in all bathrooms from builders’ standard samples.
- Single lever faucet from builders’ standard samples.
- Undermount porcelain sink from builders’ standard samples.
- Pedestal sink in powder room if applicable, from builders’ standard samples.
- Custom designers’ melamine flat slab door design.
- Base cabinet with matching upper cabinet as per supplied design.
- Plastic laminate counter with top mount sink if applicable.
- Engineered floors as per plan (selected from Builder’s quality samples.).
- Tiles as per plan (selected from Builder’s quality samples.).
- Carpet as per plan with 10mm underpad (selected from Builder’s quality samples).
- Patio Stone sidewalk from front entry to driveway (driveway to be dressed with crushed stone screenings).
- Front and side yards will be graded and sodded where affected by construction. Rear yard will be graded where affected by construction, topsoil and seeded where affected by construction.
- Mirrors included in all bathrooms 1 at each sink location.
- Precast concrete steps at front, side and rear entrances where required by grade.
- Where a lookout or walkout situation occurs a small deck will be provided at the rear of the house, if required by code.
- Nine-foot ceilings on main floor, eight-foot ceilings on second and lower floors, as per plan. Ceiling heights may vary in raised or sunken floor areas, stairways, cathedral/vaulted ceilings, and bulkhead/dropped ceiling areas.
- Optional Cold cellar as per plan.
2603 sq.ft | 3 Bed | 2.5 Bath
2412 sq.ft | 3 Bed | 2.5 Bath
2205 sq.ft | 3 Bed | 2.5 Bath
2922 sq.ft | 3 Bed | 2.5 Bath
2922 sq.ft | 3 Bed | 2.5 Bath